The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
Public Art Tour
Residents and visitors can learn about Whistler’s public art pieces in the following ways:
- A printed brochure and map that briefly highlights each piece on the tour (available at the Village Host kiosks and Whistler Information Centre)
- Interpretive signage on site that briefly describes each piece
- An audio application where users can call 604-935-8215, enter in a three-digit ID number, and listen to a description about the piece
- A QR codes that users can scan using their smart phone, enter a three-digit ID number, and view a detailed written description and link to video and artist websites
- An online public art section at whistler.ca/tour site visitors can do a virtual tour from their home computer
Click the below maps to view Public Art Tour locations.
Go to whistler.ca/tour and enter a three digit ID.