Buying from the RMOW
The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) sells surplus vehicles and equipment and assets to the public that are no longer needed for RMOW use. These sales are held throughout the year.
Bid forms where relevant containing all information will be made available on this website for relevant sales.
For general inquiries on buying from the RMOW, email Central Services at the RMOW.
SALE of used Vehicles
The RMOW has the following used vehicles and equipment for sale:
- 1994 GMC 3500 Reg Cab c/w service box
- 2002 Ford F150 Reg Cab 4x4 long box
- 2003 Chev 1500 4x4 Ext Cab
- 2004 Ford F450 SD 4x4 Reg Cab & Chassis
- 2007 Smart Car Diesel Passion Model
Items will be sold “as is” to the highest bidder. A detailed description of each unit, minimum bid prices and bid forms are available here and at the Public Works Yard, 8001 Hwy 99, Whistler B.C. during regular business hours.
Viewing times are:
- December 3 – 6 and December 10 – 13 between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
All Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Used Vehicle/Equipment Bid” by the closing date: December 18, 2012 at 12 p.m. at the address above.
Attention: John Gysbers 604 935-8295 or Pam Zajac 604 935-8297