The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
Contact Municipal Hall, Mayor and Council
4325 BLACKCOMB WAY, WHISTLER, B.C. V0N 1B4 WHISTLER
TEL: 604-932-5535 | FAX: 604-935-8109 | TOLL FREE: 1-866-932-5535 | EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Mayor and Council:
Municipal council represent the citizens of Whistler, providing community leadership by serving as the legislative and policy making body of the municipality. Mayor and council set policy, budgets and direction to the Chief Administrative Officer.
How to write a letter or make a presentation to council: click here.
|Mayor Nancy Wilhelm-Morden
|Assistant: Donna Wango
Chief Administrative Officer, Mike Furey: T: 604-935-8103, email
Human Resources: T: 604-935-8218, email@example.com
Communications and Media Inquiries: T: 604-967-3030, firstname.lastname@example.org
Legislative Services: T: 604-935-8112, email@example.com
Responsible for administering and maintaining official municipal records, administering legal, insurance, and Freedom of Informationservices and administering the Whistler Cemetery.
Infrastructure Services: T: 604-935-8190, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works emergencies T: 604-935-8300
- Central Services: T: 604-935-8300 email@example.com
- Development Services & Environmental Projects: T: 604-935-8190 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Stewardship: T: 604-935-8374
- Roads: T: 604-935-8300 email@example.com
- Sewage Treatment Plant: T: 604-935-8380 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transit: T: 604-935-8197 email@example.com
- Environmental Operations: T: 604-935-8300
Provides for the physical infrastructure of the municipality including egineering services, transportation, transit, road maintenance, water supply, wastewater collection and treatment, solid waste management, recycling and composting, and environmental stewardship. As well, this department also provides municipal central services including the operation of the work yards, centralized purchasing, and fleet management.
Corporate and Community Services:
- Financial Services T: 604-935-8130 firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides council, taxpayers, visitors and operating departments with leadership and resources for financial management.
- Fiscal Planning T: 604-935-8128
- Information Technology T: 604-935-8255 email@example.com
- Bylaw Enforcement: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 604-935-8280 (After hours calls will be forwarded from this number)
Responsible for enforcement of municipal bylaws, including animal control, parking, zoning and land use, and business licensing.
- Meadow Park Sports Centre T: 604-935-PLAY (7529) email@example.com | For a list of recreation contacts: click here.
- Whistler Public Library T: 604-935-8433
- Whistler Fire Rescue T: 604-935-8260 or 911 for emergencies
Rob Whitton, Fire Chief
Fax: 604-935-8289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whistler RCMP: T: 604-932-3044 or 911 for emergencies
- Resort Parks Planning: T: 604-935-8180 email@example.com
Park and recreation facility design, arts and culture programs and facilities development, review and regulating of landscaping, way finding signage, lighting.
- Resort Park Operations T: 604-935-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries regarding Village, Parks & Trails, Landscaping & Irrigation, Snowclearing and Facility maintenance.
- Building Department: T: 604-935-8150 email@example.com
For inquiries regarding issuance of building permits, building, plumbing and chimney inspections.
- Planning: T: 604-935-8170 firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the Official Community Plan, zoning and land use.
The following municipal programs and services have the option for online payment and/ or registration:
- Parking Tickets
- Recreation Programs
- Business Licensing
- Building Permits
- Dog Licensing
- Residential Campfire Permits
- Tax Payments and Homeowner Grants
- Whistler Maps & GIS
Click here to access these online services.