Each neighbourhood in Whistler has a small park dedicated to quiet reflection, children’s play and relaxation. Some neighbourhood parks have play structures, picnic tables, BBQ stands and water features.
- Bayly Park: Bayly Park is a large 8.45 hectare (21 acre) site located atop the capped former municipal landfill at Cheakamus Crossing. The park is organized around a central, open, flat irrigated lawn area. The lawn offers opportunities for play, informal gatherings, social interaction, picnicking, volleyball and more.
- Bottomless Lake Park: Located in Whistler Highlands, this grassy park and a beaver pond is a nice place for reflection.
- Blueberry Park: Nestled in the forest, this 5 minute nature walk will take you to three docks on Alta Lake. This is a natural park with minimal facilities. If you pack it in, pack it out.
- Brio Park: Located in Brio, this quiet park offers a tennis court, playground and covered picnic tables.
- Balsam Park: Located in Tapley’s Farm, this park is known as the Helicopter Park as the play structure is in the shape of a helicopter. The best slide in town is located here, along with swings and picnic tables and washrooms. It’s close to the sports fields and tennis courts.
- Emerald Park: Emerald Park offers a play structure, swings, a sandbox, a 2 on 2 basketball court, outhouse facilities, water fountain, picnic tables and a bench.
- Eva Lake Park: Located in Nordic, this park offers a play structure, and benches by the pond.
- Green Lake Park: Located in Green Lake, this park offers washroom facilities and picnic tables.
- Marmot Park: Located in Spring Creek, this park offers a play structure, washroom, picnic tables and benches.
- Millar’s Pond Park: Located in Bayshores at the top of Cheakamus Way, this lovely park offers two tennis courts, swings, jungle gym, slide and picnic tables.
- Snowflake Park: This quiet park in Whistler Cay offers a grassy area and picnic tables next to a duck pond.
- White Gold Park: Located in White Gold, this park offers a play structure and tennis courts.