The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) hosts visiting delegations seeking information on municipal government, programs and services. Some visits may require a multi-faceted program tailored to the many interests in municipal government.
The Office of Protocol is the principal point of contact for all visiting delegations. When there are several components to the visit, our office will:
- facilitate all activities associated with such visits;
- provide leadership, coordination, and advice for all protocol matters;
- liaise with the responsive department and elected representative(s);
- determine the need for a hospitality component to the visit;
- develop a tailored program to meet the needs of the visiting delegation;
- organize all technical and logistical requirements associated with the visit;
- coordinate introductions with staff and politicians
- create information kits that meet the needs of our guests.
Requests for visiting delegations should be submitted in writing to the Office of Protocol at least two weeks in advance of the event. Please complete our online visit form which will be reviewed by the RMOW protocol officer.
RMOW Protocol Officer