The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) offers a variety of maps, including dynamic geographic information system (GIS) maps and PDF maps.
GIS Interactive Mapping Tool
The GIS interactive mapping tool provides viewing options and information layers that can be turned on as needed, as well as imbedded aerial views.
Data available through the GIS interactive mapping tool includes:
- Property Information: Street names, addresses, parcel outlines, legal descriptions and zoning regulations.
- Utilities: Sanitary sewer, storm sewer, water systems and transportation infrastructure.
- Recreation: Parks and biking/hiking trails
- Terrain: Aerial photos and contours.
Access the GIS Interactive Mapping Tool
- Lost Lake Cross Country and Snowshoe Trails Map
- Whistler Hiking and Biking Trail Map
- Valley Singletrack Route Map
- Accessibility Map
- Civic Address Map
- Zoning Map
Official Community Plan Development Permit Area Maps:
- Schedule A (Whistler Land Use Map Designations)
- Schedule B (Municipal Facilities)
- Schedule C (Sewer System Service Area)
- Schedule D (Water System Service Area)
- Schedule E (Transportation Network)
- Schedule F (Transportation Cycling Plan)
- Schedule G (Recreation Trails)
- Schedule H (Existing Municipal Parks)
- Schedule I (Wetland Ecosystem Protection)
- Schedule J (Riparian Ecosystem Protection)
- Schedule K (Other Sensitive Ecosystem Protection)
- Schedule L (Aquifier Protection)
- Schedule M (Whistler Village)
- Schedule N (Whistler Creek)
- Schedule O (Community Commercial)
- Schedule P (Multi-Family Residential)
- Schedule Q (Intensive Residential)
- Schedule R (Industrial)
- Schedule S (District Energy System Areas)