The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
Annual & Quarterly Reports
Each year, the municipality prepares audited annual financial statements for the previous year. The Community Charter outlnes required information in the report, including tax exemptions, municipal services and operations overview, progress report, declarations of disqualification, municipal objectives and other information that council considers advisable.
Quarterly financial reporting is being prepared by the Resort Municipality of Whistler as a means to provide the community, council and the organization, with a regular overview of financial information. Quarterly financial reporting is a priority identified by council as part of its Council Action Plan priorities of fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- Third Quarter Financial Report (Ending September 2013)
- Second Quarter Financial Report (Ending June 2013)
- First Quarter Financial Report (Ending March 2013)
- Fourth Quarter Financial Report (Ending December 2012) is available via the Corporate Plan.
- Third Quarter Financial Report (Ending September 2012)
- Second Quarter Financial Report (Ending June 2012)