The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
Why work for the RMOW
As we share the same passion as most people who live and work in Whistler we understand the importance of truly taking advantage of all that Whistler has to offer and in order to help employees achieve a positive work-life balance the Municipality offers the following:
- A compressed work schedule for full-time employees which includes an extra day off every two-weeks
- Health and wellness programs
- Fitness facilities*
- Self-funded Leave*
Compensation & Benefits*:
The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits packages (for eligible employees). Benefits may include:
- BC Medical Service Plan (MSP) coverage
- Extended health benefits, including vision care, prescription drugs and paramedical visits (including physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractor)
- Dental Plan
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Computer Purchase program
The RMOW also offers the following to eligible employees to help them maintain credentials and certifications and to stay current in the workforce.
- Training and professional development
- Education funding for those looking to enhance their skills or advance their career
* Compensation, some lifestyle programs and benefits vary depending on the position, eligibility and length of employment.