The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
Focusing on community priorities, the Resort Municipal of Whistler (RMOW) provides quality municipal services, through open and innovative leadership.
The municipality provides the following basic services to the community:
- Zoning and land use
- Permit and license applications
- Energy supply/District Energy System
- Municipal park and facility rentals
- Marriage licenses
- GIS mapping
- Garbage, composting and recycling
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Property taxes
For more information on any of the services listed above, please contact us via email.