The Resort Municipality of Whistler is currently studying a potential new well supply source located along the Valley Trail (between Rainbow Park and Lorimer Road). Read more.
Village Host Program
Part of what makes Whistler Village so appealing is its friendly Village Host volunteers.
The mandate of the Resort Municipality of Whistler Village Host Program is to enhance the resort experience, ensuring that visitors’ expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
Watch a video below about the Village Host Program.
What do the Village Hosts do?
Village Hosts volunteer year-round in the Village Host kiosks located near Village Square and Whistler Olympic Plaza. They can also be found walking the Village Stroll providing assistance and seeking out visitors requiring guidance and direction.
Volunteer Hosts assist visitors by:
- Providing way finding assistance
- Offering general and historical Whistler information
- Sharing options for visitor participation in arts, culture, and sporting events available in our community
- Promoting community events and performances
- Informing visitors about Whistler’s 2010 Winter Games Legacies
- Demonstrating community pride and enthusiasm
- Sharing the spirit of the Whistler community with visitors
- Participating in building a skilled and active community volunteer base
Read more about Village Hosts.
Local community members of all ages and backgrounds volunteer as Village Hosts. Volunteers are friendly, outgoing, and caring and most importantly, are knowledgeable and passionate about Whistler.
Apply to the Village Host Program
Apply in person:
Village Host Office
Maurice Young Millennium Place
4335 Blackcomb Way, Whistler
Village Host Program Supervisor