The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) is inviting qualified consultants to provide proposals for project management, development and advisory services for a local government asset management plan.
The project objectives are;
- High level review of existing departmental asset inventories, condition reports and management plans;
- Identify gaps between actual municipal assets and asset inventory information;
- Based on the review, create summary reporting suitable for council and public communication, to describe estimated long term asset maintenance and replacement expenditures required at RMOW;
- Provide recommendations for the development of an asset management planning tool that integrates with the municipal GIS system;
- Develop a project plan for implementation of an asset management planning system at RMOW, including related policies and procedures.
- Build staff capacity through asset management training;
Addendum #1 posted April 25, 2018 with the following items.
- Extends the closing date to May 7, 2018
- Various anouncements and clarifications regarding the RFP