The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) is inviting qualified contractor Proponents to provide proposals for the provision of maintenance and repair services for the Whistler Compost Facility and other municipal infrastructure operated by the Infrastructure Services Department.
Typical tasks include, but not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance as identified through Work Orders;
- Replacement of electric motors;
- Surface hardening steel using welding techniques;
- Rebuilding stainless steel trays;
- Installation of new equipment;
- Hydraulic and pneumatic system maintenance and repair; and
- Procurement of required plate metal raw materials.
Addendum 1 - Changes to Mandatory Qualifications (Section 2.2)
Addendum 2 - Addition of OH&S and confined spaces requirements to the Scope of Work (Section 2.1)