The pending construction project is generally envisioned to include the following works:
- Clearing, grubbing and removals of unsuitable organic materials as needed
- Removal of existing CSP culverts and supply with new
- Raising of sanitary trunk main manhole rims to match the updated trail profile
- Supply, placement and compaction of import granular fill to accommodate updated trail profile
- Supply and placement of asphalt running surface
- Supply and installation of conduit, concrete bases and streetlight fixtures
The overall project length is approximately 1.8km and the RMOW is looking to achieve a their standard Valley Trail cross section of 3.0m asphalt surface with 600mm gravel shouldering.
This Expression of Interest is NON-MANDATORY and is not a pre-qualification event.