The RMOW is seeking quotes to demolish and dispose of existing Janitor storage room to make way for the install of a new universal washroom. Detail and specification highlighted in attachments (within Derek Venter Architectural drawings ref 2255, A001-A002-A003 and Hena Consulting Inc, drawings ref M1.0 and M2.0).
- Supply and install new washroom allowing for all required mechanical fixtures and fittings.
- Allow for all relevant permits.
- Reuse existing door and framework if possible.
- Run in new 100mm sanitary out to the existing corridor sanitary pipework.
- Power assisted door plus push button operators.
- Accessible Toilet Alarm single zone, including for over door light and sounder.
- Allow for all making good and paint finishing to match the existing.
- Allow for all relevant washroom accessible signage.
- New 150mm washroom exhaust to be run in the ceiling void to the outside soffit.
- Allow for all floor scanning -cutting and making good to match existing where possible.
- Design code in accordance with the British Columbia Building Code 2018 – National Building code of Canada 2015.
Non-compulsory Site Meeting: Tuesday, March 14 at noon.