The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) is inviting qualified Proponents to provide proposals for administration, management and supplier services for the RMOW’s 2018 Sanitary Odour and Corrosion Control Program. The program is expected to include:
- Provision of chemicals for sanitary odour/corrosion control;
- Provision and maintenance of chemical dosing equipment;
- Ongoing sanitary odour monitoring / sampling program;
- Monitoring and adjustment of chemical dosing to adapt to variations in sanitary flows and characteristics;
- 1-year agreement with the option to renew annually for up to three (3) years.
The project aims to address sanitary odour issues experienced at a number of node points along the RMOW’s sanitary sewer system. It also aims to mitigate concrete corrosion that has been identified along the RMOW’s trunk main, especially downstream of forcemain connections.