The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) is inviting qualified contractors to provide tenders for electrical/communications services for the RMOW's 2018 Sanitary Lift Stations and Public Works Yard Generator Upgrade Program. The project is expected to include:
- Replacement of the existing electrical kiosk at the Taylor Way (S114) and Public Works Yard (S120) Sanitary Lift Stations;
- Installation of an owner-supplied standby diesel generator located within the RMOW's Public Works Yard.
Addendum #1 Summary:
- Non-mandatory site visit will be held on Monday July 23.
Addendum #2 Summary:
- Answers to questions received from Contractors during the tender period and non-mandatory site visit.
- Amend Schedule of Quantities and Prices.
- Add S120 and S114 Lift Station Record Drawings.
Addendum #3 Summary:
- Add S114 Lift Station Bypass (optional).
- Extend the tender closing date to August 3.