The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) is inviting qualified contractors to provide tenders for sanitary sewer repair services for the RMOW's 2018 Sanitary Sewer Repair Program. The project is expected to include:
- Approximately 1620 metres of trunk main CIPP relining;
- Trenchless point repair and lateral chemical grouting of sanitary sewer mains;
- Chemical grouting of 15 manholes and 1 lift station wet-well.
It is the intention of the RMOW to provide reliable wastewater management for its residents and visitors. The project aims to extend the lifespan of the existing infrastructure through the application of trenchless rehabilitation technologies wherever possible in order to reduce costs and avoid open trench repair in the areas specified where utility conflict is likely.
Addendum #1 Summary:
- Extend the Tender closing date to June 14
- Revise the Form of Tender, Appendix 1
- Revise the Supplementary Chemical Grouting Spec 16 00 00
- Add Appendix D – S114 Lift Station Record Drawing
Addendum #2 Summary:
- Extend the Tender closing date to June 18
- Add Appendix E – Manhole Details (CIPP Project Sites)
Addendum #3 Summary:
- Extend the tender closing date to Friday June 22 at 2pm.
Addendum #4 Summary:
- Answers to questions received from Contractors during the tender period.