The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) Wastewater Treatment Plant Invitation to Tender is to complete the following work for secondary clarifier 401:
- Emptying bottom of Clarifier 401 of sludge below the drain line using vac truck or pumps;
- Cleaning of all steel within Clarifier 401 to a condition suitable for re-coating; and
- Coating of painted steel components within Clarifier 401.
Wastewater Treatment Plant Secondary Clarifier Upgrades
Business & Development
- Doing Business With Us
- Business Licences
- Economic Development
- Land Use and Development
- Filming in Whistler
- Producing an Event
- COVID-19 business best practices
- Claims against the Resort Municipality of Whistler
- Construction Tracker
Please follow all Provincial Health Orders and recommendations:
- Avoid all non-essential travel
- Masks are now mandatory in all public spaces in B.C.
- No social gatherings of any size indoors (except your household or core bubble)
- Stay at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others in public.