New Single Family House or Duplex Application

Bare lot photo by Mike Crane

Submit an application to construct a new single family house or duplex.

A Building Permit is required to construct a new building or structure, or to demolish, relocate, repair, alter or make additions to an existing one.

Use this application if you want to construct:

  • a new single family house or 
  • a new duplex.

This typically means you have: 

  • a bare lot, or
  • will be tearing down a structure, and
  • are planning to build a single family or duplex home.

If you need further clarification please visit the Home Owner page.

All applications must be made in person at the RMOW Building Department front counter.  The completed application package, two sets of applicable drawings and engineering are required at time of application. Consult the application checklist for additional requirements that may apply to your permit application.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email