To apply for a Commercial Vehicle Permit at Municipal Hall, you must provide proof of:
- Business licence
- Valid business vehicle insurance
- No outstanding parking tickets
- $30 processing fee
Up to three vehicles
Prepare your application by completing the Commercial Parking Decal Application Form for each vehicle.
More than three vehicles
Prepare your application by completing the Commercial Vehicle Fleet Parking Decal Application Form.
Apply with the completed application form(s) and copies of current ICBC vehicle insurance (first page only) that shows the vehicle is being used for commercial or business use. Send the completed forms to the municipality either:
- by email to email@example.com
- in person to Bylaw Services, Municipal Hall, 4325 Blackcomb Way during office hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Your application will be processed in approximately one week. We will contact you with the results of your application and let you know, if you can pick up and pay for you decals.
Once your permits are approved, pick up and pay for your permits in person. You may pay by:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Debit card
- Cheque or money order (payable to the RMOW)
Display your permit correctly
- Affix the commercial parking decal on the driver’s side of your windshield
Renew your decal annually
Decals can be renewed on December 15 for the following year.