Kids on the Go 2023 Summer Camp
To register for the 2023 Kids on the Go Summer Camp please email email@example.com or call 604-935-8370 if you have any questions.
Kids on the Go 2023-24 Afterschool and Full Day registration
Kids on the Go (KOTG) will continue to provide contactless registration process for the 2023-2024 school year. This means families will not line up in person to register for Kids on the Go programs for the 2023-2024 school year registration.
For families with children who attended KOTG a minimum of 10 days from September 2021 to June 2023:
- Children will be prioritized by the total number of days they attended KOTG and summer camps from September 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023. Days where children were registered but cancelled and received a refund will not be included.
- Families are asked to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, July 16, 2023 with all of their requested dates for the 2023-2024 school year including afterschool, non-instructional days and Winter and March break. Please include your child’s first and last name and their grade for the 2023-2024 school year and list separately afterschool days and full-day camps. E-mails will be accepted until July 16, but prioritized by the conditions above. Families that do not provide requested dates by 11:59 p.m. on July 16, 2023 will be required to register as new families.
- Siblings will be registered at the same time and prioritized by the sibling with the most days registered.
Families not registered in Kids on the Go a minimum of 10 days between September 2021 to June 2023:
- New and infrequent families will be able to register for a waitlist position in order to receive a call-back for program enrolment on Sunday, August 13 starting at 6 a.m. here
- Prior to waitlist registration on August 13, families will need an active recreation account in Perfect Mind in order to register. Recreation account sign-up can be done by calling Meadow Park Sports Centre at 604-935-PLAY (7529) from Monday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New families that sign up for the waitlist will be contacted by phone in order of waitlist position beginning at 6 a.m. on August 13 to register their children. Please be prepared to register for all dates for the 2023-2024 school year including afterschool, non-instructional days and Winter and March break.
- KOTG Waitlist Instructions
- Please be prepared to register for the entire school year September 5, 2023 to June 27, 2024 including afterschool, non-instructional, early dismissal and winter and March break. Junior (K – Grade 1) $23.50/day, Senior (Grade 2+) $21.50/day, Full day/early dismissal, $60/day.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their financial details are up to date in our registration system.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their schedules are correct within a maximum of 1 week from the date they are registered.
- Payment for full days will be charged in full in 2 installments. Installment 1: made at the time of registration for all dates between September 5 and December 31. Installment 2: made on January 1 for all dates between January 1 and June 27.
As with previous years, we ask families to register only for the days they are certain they will require care so that we are able to accommodate almost all families.
A $2 per day withdrawal fee will be applied to all cancellations.
The KOTG cancellation policy will remain the same. One full calendar month is required for a refund (cancel by the 31st of August for any October dates registered, etc.). For further details regarding the cancellation policy.
Please ensure you have received the mandatory paperwork for your child’s participation in Kids on the Go Aftershool or Summer Camp by emailing email@example.com or contacting the office at 604-935-8370, if you did not receive it at time of registration.
We are a licensed program and therefore require the following information to be provided before your child’s participation in the program:
- a completed immunization form prior to having your child attend our programs, and
- emergency consent cards located in our office. These cards have important contact information for your children and are taken with us whenever we leave the building.
Please also take a moment to review our Family Handbook prior to attending our programs.