The 2019 Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge starts on Monday, October 14 and runs until Thursday, November 28. Have you registered yet?
What is the Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge?
The Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge runs from Canadian Thanksgiving to American Thanksgiving and helps kick start your winter fitness, so that you're the fittest you've ever been for when you need it most.
How it works
You earn points by:
- attending fitness classes, swimming, skating or playing squash.
- taking part in our weekly fitness challenge, designed by one of our fitness trainers.
- logging time on the cardio machines.
- completing your own workout in the weight room.
Prizes go to those with the most points. There will also be a random draw for a chance for all participants to win a prize.
How to participate
Registration is free! Register in advance starting October 1, 2019, by filling out a participant profile sheet in the weight room and setting a goal. Fill out your points earned daily on the participant challenge board, located in the squash lobby.
In return, you'll receive a weekly weight room fitness challenge and plenty of encouragement to keep you going.
- Personal training consultation and 1x personal training session
- one-month pass to Meadow Park Sports Centre
- 10x drop-in pass to Meadow Park Sports Centre
- fitness equipment such as stability balls, bands and rollers