The 2018 Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge starts on Monday, October 8 and runs until Monday, November 26. Have you registered yet?
What is the Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge?
The Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge runs from Canadian Thanksgiving to American Thanksgiving and helps kick start your winter fitness so that you're the fittest you've ever been for when you need it most.
How it works
You earn points by:
- attending fitness classes,
- taking part in our weekly body challenge, or
- logging time on the cardio machines.
Prizes go to those with the most points. There will also be a random draw for a chance for all participants to win a prize.
How to participate
Register in advance by filling out a participant profile sheet in the weight room and setting a goal.
In return you'll receive a weekly weight room challenge, healthy living tips, and plenty of encouragement to keep you going.
New for 2018: Strength and Cardio Challenge
The Strength and Cardio Challenge is a weekly set of exercises.
Participate in progressive weekly full body workouts to get you ready to ski or board this season. The workouts will include strength, mobility and conditioning exercises. You'll earn points by completing the weekly workout.
- Personal training consultation and 1x personal training session
- one-month pass to Meadow Park Sports Centre
- 10x drop-in pass to Meadow Park Sports Centre
- fitness equipment such as stability balls, bands and rollers