The 2019 Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge starts on Monday, October 14 and runs until Thursday, November 28. Have you registered yet?
What is the Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge?
The Turkey to Turkey Fitness Challenge runs from Canadian Thanksgiving to American Thanksgiving, October 14 to November 28, 2019, and helps kick start your winter fitness, so that you're the fittest you've ever been for when you need it most.
How it works
You earn 1 point for each activity per day. Every 10 points = 1 draw ticket to win prizes!
- Attend a fitness class
- Complete 30 minutes of swimming, skating, squash or basketball
- Complete the daily fitness challenge, designed by one of our fitness trainers
- Log 30 minutes on the cardio machines
- Complete your own 30 minute workout in the weight room
All prizes will be drawn. 10 points = 1 ticket into the draw. The more points your earn, the more chances you have to win a prize.
How to participate
Registration is free! Register in advance starting October 1, 2019, by filling out a participant profile sheet in the weight room and setting a goal. Fill out your points earned daily on the participant challenge board, located in the squash lobby.
In return, you'll receive a weekly weight room fitness challenge and plenty of encouragement to keep you going.
- Personal training consultation and 1x personal training session
- One-month pass to Meadow Park Sports Centre
- 10x drop-in pass to Meadow Park Sports Centre
- Fitness equipment such as stability balls, bands and rollers