Get fitter, work on your rehabilitation or train for your next sporting adventure in the 4,500-square foot Fitness Centre. Do it on your own or with one of our friendly and supportive trainers.
Fitness class schedule Rates and passes Activities and Classes Personal Training
- Fitness centre users and fitness class participants must be 16 years of age or older. Youth aged 13-15 can gain access to the fitness centre upon completion of the Youth on Weights program. Call 604-935-8363 to register for the Youth on Weights program.
- Clean, dry, closed toed, indoor athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness centre and during fitness classes at all times.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
- Change your shoes in the downstairs squash lobby; not upstairs. Your outdoor shoes can be stored in lockers or upstairs cubby holes
- Bottles of sanitizer and rags are located throughout each room to wipe down equipment both before and after use
- Check whistler.ca/notices prior to arrival for operational changes or closures