Learn how to complete your contactless waiver for the 2020/2021 Nordic Season
The Resort Municipality of Whistler is actively preparing operations to bring you the safest and most enjoyable experience at Lost Lake Nordic Trails this upcoming winter. A few things will look different this season as we adapt our operating processes to stay aligned with public health recommendations, including a new contactless process for signing waivers and pass pick-up.
New contactless waivers and pass pick-up
We are moving to a contactless format for waivers and pass pick-ups for the 2020/2021 winter season. This streamlined process will help to reduce wait times and the number of in-person contacts.
Passholders must read and sign the Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (PDF) for you and/or your family’s Lost Lake Nordic Trails or Dual Area Season’s Pass, found at the bottom of the page.
Please take your time, read through the document carefully and fill out the agreement in its entirety before submitting your document via email to email@example.com.
By signing this document remotely, you understand and agree to the risks outlined in the document. Read below for tips on how to fill out your document as easily and completely as possible across different platforms.
Pass pick-up options
- Submissions received on or before November 22 – season’s pass and passholder perks will be mailed to the address provided on your submitted waiver form.
- Submissions received after November 23 – season’s pass and passholder perks will be available for pick-up at Meadow Park Sports Centre 7 days after submitting your form.
A few key notes about filling out your waiver
- Choose the appropriate waiver for the pass type purchased. Sign the Lost Lake Nordic Trails only waiver if you have a Lost Lake pass and a Dual Area waiver if you have purchased a Dual Area pass.
- Each adult must fill out their own waiver. For family passes, one adults (19 years+) must sign for themselves and on behalf of any minor children (infant up to 18 years). These signatures are required on the left hand side of the document.
- New this year, any youth passes (13-18 years) will also require the youth’s signature in addition to the adult’s signature which will be filled out on the right hand side of the document under “Minor Passholder(s)”. For children (infant to 12 years) you will only have to print the name on the right hand side. The adult signature on the left hand-side accounts for the adult consent for youth/children.
- Please fill in all required fields including the yellow initial box at the very top of the waiver. Incomplete forms will be returned via email and will delay the processing of your pass. Please review the "Example Waiver" if you are having any difficulties.
For Signing on a PC:
- Download and save the waiver as a PDF, and then open the document with Adobe. The signature fields can be populated manually by locating the following signature button
- The user can then drag the signature to the empty corresponding signature space. Here is a step-by-step guide to help add the signatures on your form if you are having trouble.
Add photo option to PerfectMind account:
Are you a new passholder or do you need to update the photograph we have on file? A photograph on your PerfectMind account is required in order to process your season’s pass. Find a step-by-step guide on how to add a photo here.
Having trouble filling out your contactless waiver?
Please contact Meadow Park Sports Centre, at 604-935-PLAY (7529) if you have any questions or issues. Passholders who are unable to complete a contactless waiver can visit Meadow Park Sports Centre in-person from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily after November 1 to fill out their waiver in-person. Please note that there are strict occupancy limits in place for the front lobby and you may experience longer wait times.
How to submit your waiver
Save your fully completed waiver to your computer and then send your saved file as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.