Meadow Park Sports Centre access is for passholders only.
Reservations are no longer required for:
|Fitness Centre||Access to the weight room, cardio room and stretching rooms|
|Swimming Pools and Hot spots||Access to the main lap pool, leisure pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room|
|Public Skating||Access to public skating sessions|
The pool has returned to a sessional swim format with access to the leisure pool, lap pool and hot spots only available during select days and times throughout the week. Information regarding pool availability and public skating sessions can be found on the drop-in activity schedule. Users are asked to check availability of pool and arena sessions and related facility closure notices before each visit at whistler.ca/notices.
Reservations are still required for the following activities and can be made up to 72-hours in advance:
|Group Fitness Classes||Join one of the scheduled group fitness classes|
|Squash/Basketball Courts||Squash/basketball court bookings|
|Drop-in Hockey||Join one of the schedule Drop-in Hockey sessions|
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- By order of the Public Health Officer of British Columbia, proof of vaccination is required to access Meadow Park Sports Centre for all activities for all people aged 12+. Government issued photo ID is also required for all adults 19+. Learn more
- Masks are required in all common areas of Meadow Park Sports Centre for all people aged 5 and older, except while engaged in physical activity. For further details, please review the Provincial Health Order released on September 2
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
Planned re-opening target dates for additional services
This planned restoration of services is deliberately built to be flexible and allow for the scaling of services to meet the changing direction from health authorities. In this regard, there is no guarantee the restoration of services will occur as planned.
Book your timeslot for group fitness classes, squash courts and drop-in hockey
Book your timeslot to join a fitness class, attend a drop-in hockey session or play squash or basketball, up to 72 hours in advance:
Current MPSC passholders can book their timeslot online through Whistler’s registration software system. Passholders who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) during business hours
By phone – 604-935-PLAY (7529) during operating hours
Having trouble booking a timeslot online? Here is a detailed How to guide just in case.
12-hour cancellation policy in effect
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before your timeslot by emailing email@example.com or calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) and leaving a message.
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
No-shows or cancellations within 12 hours: You will be charged for your missed visit.
- 10/20/30 Time Passes: A punch will be taken off of your pass (as if you had visited the facility)
- Monthly Passes: Annual and monthly pass holders will be charged a $6 cancellation fee (equivalent to 1 punch off a 30x card)
- Passes will be frozen until all fees are collected
- Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility
Illness: Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled as long as symptoms persist.
Child supervision policy
Children under 10 years of age* must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 16+)** whilst on premises, to ensure all facility rules, guidelines and Code of Conduct are being followed. Disregarding this policy could result in access privileges to the Sports Centre being temporarily revoked for all parties involved.
*local children who are 9 years of age and possess a grade 5/10 annual membership are permitted to access the facility un-supervised.
**Responsible adults (16+):
- may supervise and take responsibility for multiple children from multiple households
- may spectate or access another area of the facility, as long as they are available should any issues arise
- must pay admission if participating in any activity within the facility
- As per the current Public Health Order, proof of vaccination along with government issued Photo ID is required for anyone aged 12+ upon entry
Pool specific supervision policy
Children under 7 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult (aged 16+) who is also in the water wearing swimwear, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children
Fitness Centre specific policy
Fitness Centre users and fitness class participants must be 16 years of age or older. Youth aged 13-15 can gain access to the Fitness Centre upon completion of the Youth on Weights program.