Meadow Park Sports Centre offers the following amenities in a timeslot booking format. Access is for MPSC Passholders by reservation only.
|Fitness Centre||Access to the weight room, cardio room and stretching rooms|
|Squash/Basketball Courts||squash/basketball court bookings|
|Group Fitness Classes||Join one of the scheduled group fitness classes|
|Swimming Pool (main lap pool)||Access to the main lap pool|
|Leisure Pool (children's pool)||Access to the Leisure pool for family swims|
|Public Skating||Access to public skating sessions|
|Adult and Family Stick & Puck||Join a scheduled stick & puck session|
General guidelines for use
- Bookings are only for the activity/area of the facility selected. Maximum one activity/area session permitted per person per day with up to a maximum of 2 different activities allowed per day
- Change rooms and showers are only available to fitness centre, squash/basketball courts, group fitness class and pool patrons prior to and after attending their session
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Masks are recommended in indoor public setting for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your timeslot
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
Book your timeslot to visit the facility
Book your timeslot to visit the fitness centre, swim in the pool, join a fitness class, attend a public skate session, attend a stick and puck session or play squash or basketball, up to 72 hours in advance:
Current MPSC passholders can book their timeslot online through Whistler’s registration software system. Passholders who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) during business hours
By phone – 604-935-PLAY (7529) during operating hours
Having trouble booking a timeslot online? Here is a detailed How to guide just in case.
Planned re-opening target dates for additional services
- Drop-in Hockey – Fall 2021
- Drop-in Indoor Sports – Fall 2021
The following areas of the facility will remain CLOSED until further notice:
- Hot tub, steam room and sauna
- Food Concession
This planned restoration of services is deliberately built to be flexible and allow for the scaling of services to meet the changing direction from health authorities. In this regard, there is no guarantee the restoration of services will occur as planned.
12-hour cancellation policy in effect
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before your timeslot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) and leaving a message.
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
No-shows or cancellations within 12 hours: You will be charged for your missed visit.
- 10/20/30 Time Passes: A punch will be taken off of your pass (as if you had visited the facility)
- Monthly Passes: Annual and monthly pass holders will be charged a $6 cancellation fee (equivalent to 1 punch off a 30x card)
- Passes will be frozen until all fees are collected
- Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility
Illness: Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled , as long as symptoms persist.