Everyone loves a beautiful day at the park or beach. Whistler's parks and beaches are extremely popular and become crowded very quickly. Parks are public spaces which means they are for everyone to enjoy. Please be respectful of other park users when visiting Whistler's parks and beaches:
- Take up only the space you need. You may arrive early and have lots of space to set up but remember, public parks are for everyone to enjoy. Leave room for others. During COVID-19 keep your group small, large gatherings are not allowed.
- Don't blast your music. You might love your playlist but not everyone has the same taste in music.
- Leash your dog so that Fido is not a spontaneous guest at someone else's picnic. Many people are not used to and intimidated by dogs.
- If you arrive at a park and it is crowded and you cannot find a space that allows you to be at least 2m (six feet) from others, please come back later or find a less-crowded park to enjoy.
- No smoking, vaping or drinking alcohol. Whistler's parks are smoke and alcohol-free spaces.
- Watch your language please. Whistler's parks are for all ages to enjoy.