On Alta Lake, watercraft rental and boat tour operators provide a unique way to experience Whistler during the summer months. Backroads Whistler at Lakeside Park and Whistler Eco Tours (WET) at Wayside Park offer canoe, kayak, stand up paddleboard (SUP) and pedal boat rentals to Whistler residents and visitors, as well as guided tours, excursions and boating the River of Golden Dreams.
- Masks required in all public spacesMasks mandatory in all public spaces – Some exemptions apply
- Passholder access only returns to MPSCPassholder access only returns to Meadow Park Sports Centre for all bookings
- Select fitness classes resuming in-personSelect low intensity fitness classes have resumed in-person
- Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now openLost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the 2020/2021 cross country ski and snowshoe season
- Swim lesson registration now openSwimming lesson registration now open
- Stick and puck has returned for the new yearStick and puck has returned to Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year