The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) offers co-ed Drop-In Adult Sport Nights from mid-October until the end of April (excluding statutory holidays) for basketball, soccer, badminton and volleyball.
Drop-In Adult Sports Nights run October 23 to December 23, 2016 and January 3 to April 30, 2017.
This is a fun opportunity to meet new people while staying active in the evening.
- All equipment is supplied.
- There is no Drop-In Sports on statutory holidays.
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
- All levels welcome
- Sign-in begins 30 minutes before advertised times.
- All passes must be shown for discounts. ID may be required.
Schedule Begins Sunday, October 23rd
- Basketball: Tuesdays 8:00–10:00 p.m.,Whistler Secondary School
- Soccer: Thursdays 8:00–10:00 p.m. & Sundays 7:30–9:30 p.m., Myrtle Philip Community School
- Badminton: Fridays 6:00–7:30 p.m., Myrtle Philip Community School
- Volleyball: Fridays 7:45–9:45 p.m., Myrtle Philip Community School
Call 604-935-PLAY for updated weekly changes to drop-in sports
Fees are as follows:
- Drop-in Fee $8.50
- Badminton Drop-in: $6.50
- Drop-in fee with LUNA membership: $6.50
- Drop-in fee (Club Shred Members on Sundays ONLY): $3.50
- 10 x Open Sport Pass $72.30
- 10 x Club Shred Open Sport Pass: $62.30
- 10x Badminton Pass: $62.30
LUNA arranges special deals for their members throughout the ski season. To be a member, you have to be 18 to 35 years old and call the Sea to Sky corridor home. LUNA passes are $15.00, and can be purchased in November. They are valid until April. Learn more about LUNA.
Code of Conduct
The Recreation Department values how people are treated in our programs and facilities. All people are expected to avoid behaviour that:
- threatens any individual or group;
- gets in the way of the RMOW Recreation Division doing business; or
- is harmful to oneself or others.
Anyone who shows any of the above behaviors will be immediately asked to leave the program or facility and may be temporarily or permanently banned from RMOW recreation facilities, programs, or services.
Drop-In Adult Sport Nights
Myrtle Philip Community School and Whistler Secondary School
6195 Lorimer Road