Event Time5:30 p.m.
In general, the proposed Bylaw will terminate the Blueberry Land Use Contract (LUC) from the subject lands and apply seven different zones to the subject lands. The seven zones are:
- the newly proposed RTA30 Zone (Residential/Tourist Accommodation Thirty);
- the newly proposed RTA31 Zone (Residential/Tourist Accommodation Thirty-One);
- the newly proposed RTA32 Zone (Residential/Tourist Accommodation Thirty-Two);
- the newly proposed RTA33 Zone (Residential/Tourist Accommodation Thirty-Three);
- the existing RR1 Zone (Rural Resource One);
- the existing LP1 Zone (Leisure Park One); and
- the existing RM4 Zone (Residential Multiple Four).
The proposed Bylaw will also rezone the portions of 3595 and 3591 Falcon Crescent that are currently RS1 Zone (Single Family Residential One) to the newly proposed RTA33 Zone (Residential/Tourist Accommodation Thirty-Three).
If the Bylaw is adopted, it will take effect one year after the date of adoption.
INSPECTION OF DOCUMENTS:
A copy of the proposed Bylaw and relevant background documentation along with written submissions received may be inspected at the Reception Desk of Municipal Hall at 4325 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC, during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (statutory holidays excluded) from January 6, 2022 to and including January 18, 2022.
A copy of the proposed Bylaw and relevant background documentation along with written submissions received may also be viewed online on the Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) website at: whistler.ca/LUC00006
Event CategoryCouncil Meetings and Municipal Events
‹ Back to list Add to your calendar