Registration – now open!
Tenderfoot Boogie is back! This beautiful trail race will take you from Squamish to Whistler. Starting at sea-level and peaking at ~1000m (3300 feet), this course takes you through various terrain along the Sea-to-Sky corridor. Expect to be both challenged and rewarded as you enjoy some of the most stunning views British Columbia has to offer. This year we are offering 3 point-to-point distance options: 13km, 28km, and 50km.
- 13km – Start time is 9:30am at Function Junction in Whistler. Shuttle will depart Meadow Park at 8:30am.
- 28km – Start time is 8:00am at Brandywine Falls Provincial Park parking lot. Shuttle will depart Meadow Park at 7:00am.
- 50km – Start time is 6:00am at the end of Paradise Valley Road (7.5km from Sea to Sky Hwy) in Squamish. Shuttle will depart Meadow Park at 4:30am.
All races finish at Meadow Park in Whistler where you will be treated to a post-race BBQ.
We encourage you to park your car at the finish line at Meadow Park in Whistler. This year, for the first time, shuttles will be offered from Meadow Park in Whistler to each of the race start locations. You may choose to add the shuttle option for CAD$10 when you register. Additional race information will be emailed to you prior to race day. Also, keep an eye out on the website and follow Trail Whisperer on social media as we provide more details.
The last day to register for the Tenderfoot Boogie is June 22, 2023 and there will be no race day registration available.
- Early (before March 31) – $65
- Regular (April 1 – June 22) – $75
- Early (before March 31) – $90
- Regular (April 1 – June 22) – $100
- Early (before March 31) – $125
- Regular (April 1 – June 22) – $135