Showtime: 7:30 p.m.
Location: Whistler Olympic Plaza
With its high-energy afro-funk fusion Papagroove is easily recognizable on stage by its raw spirit, its mastery of improvisation and its explosive presence. Papagroove has performed at Montreal Jazz Fest, Calgary Folk Music Festival, Calgary International Blues Festival, Hornby Festival, SunFest, Festival international des rythmes du monde, Festival d’été de Québec, Rimouski Jazz Fest, Woodstock en Beauce, Ottawa Jazz Fest (opening for Medeski, Martin & Wood), Maximum Blues, Festif (opening for Cat Empire) and Global Groove since its beginning in 2006. Born to be wild and free, the band is yet again ready to surprise us.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen - rain or shine!
Event CategoryResort Festivals and Events
‹ Back to list Add to your calendar