Showtime: 7:30 p.m.
Location: Whistler Olympic Plaza
Ethereal folk, space cowboy twang, psychedelic spaghetti western, intergalactic blues grooves, popnoir: these are just some of the descriptions for the JUNO Award winning duo of Whitehorse. Since their debut in 2011, Whitehorse has evolved from magnetic folk duo to full-blown rock band. Their latest album Northern South Vol. 2 was released in January.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen - rain or shine!
Event CategoryResort Festivals and Events
‹ Back to list Add to your calendar