Whistler Wine Walk
Tourism Whistler’s annual Whistler Wine Walk is back! Every Friday night in October. Join us for Live Art Painting and Wine.
What: Explore Whistler’s bustling gallery scene while sampling hors d’oeuvres and wines from BC wineries. Each week, four public and private galleries offer a new taste of Whistler’s eclectic cultural mix featuring local, regional, and international artists, and interactive art experiences.
When: Every Friday night in October – 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th
Time: 6 – 8:15 PM
Tickets: $20pp and are now live on www.whistler.com/winewalk
• Adele Campbell Fine Art Gallery
• Whistler Contemporary Gallery at the Hilton
• Mountain Galleries at the Fairmont
• Audain Art Museum
• Whistler Wine Walk is a guided tour of 4 art galleries.
• Guests can book one of three different group tours on www.whistler.com/winewalk
• Each group starts their tour at a different art gallery, but all guests visit the same venues. Each group size is a maximum of 35 people.
• Guests will spend 15-20 minutes at each gallery before being guided to the next, and enjoy one 3oz glass of BC wine whilst perusing art.
• Each gallery will also have an interactive art experience, each one varies from artists doing live painting demonstrations, art scavenger hunts, curatorial talks, and gallery tours, and there will also be giveaways, raffles, and live music.
• Once the guests have seen the first 3 galleries, all the guests will culminate at the Audain Art Museum. They will enjoy more wine, canapes from Picnic Whistler, live music, and a short curatorial tour of the latest special exhibition (Manabu Ikeda: Flowers from the Wreckage on October 6 and Karen Bubaš: Garden of Shadows on October 13, 20, and 27).
Tickets are limited and are on sale now!
The Adele Campbell Fine Art Gallery will have alternating live painters each week along with an interactive canvas available for participants to paint at their leisure throughout the evening.
The following artists are due to be in attendance:
October 6th: Janice Robertson & Gaye Adams
October 13th: Christina Clarke
October 20th: Mike Svob
October 27th: Susie Cipolla