Regular Meetings of Council take place virtually.
- Details about viewing Regular Meetings of Council are available at www.whistler.ca/council.
- Agendas are available at at www.whistler.ca/councilagendas.
- The regular, in-person ‘Public Q&A Period’ will be replaced with a written submission process. Council will respond during the meeting to questions submitted by 4 p.m. the day before to email@example.com.
RMOW services available online include:
The RMOW Building Department is now scheduling Building and Plumbing Inspections.
- To schedule an inspection, call 604-935-8150 or schedule an inspection online at my.whistler.ca/einspections using your 8-digit building permit number.
- New inspection procedures have been put into place to ensure the safety of the inspectors and contractors during COVID-19, and inspections will be conducted remotely via video calls whenever possible.
- For updated inspection procedures, please visit my.whistler.ca/einspections.
- All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To pay for planning department permits, visit my.whistler.ca and click “Make a payment”. Under the heading “Make a one-time payment”, click “Planning Dept. Permits” and enter your information.
The Engineering Department is monitoring and responding to emails, as well as carrying on with various projects and operational support. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
The Finance Department continues to provide services, including invoice payments. Please submit queries about finance matters to firstname.lastname@example.org
A variety of municipal services, including property tax payments, permits and licenses, are available online at www.whistler.ca/online-services
Continued delivery of essential services, including RCMP, Whistler Fire Rescue Service, bylaw, water, sewer, roads, waste management, communications, internal facilities maintenance, information technology and human resources work, is ongoing. Safety inspection and repair is ongoing in municipal parks, the Valley Trail and the Village, while spring clean-up is now underway in the Village and on the Valley Trail.
View current transit information at bctransit.com/whistler.
The Kids on the Go program is being offered for after school care. RMOW summer camps will operate this summer. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Meadow Park Sports Centre remains closed as the RMOW looks to re-opening under WorkSafeBC guidelines and BC Recreation and Parks Association plans approved by B.C.'s public health officer.
Whistler Public Library
While the library building is closed, Library to Go services are available. Whistler Public Library cards can be used online to download e-books, audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, music and more. There is also a host of digital services for kids and teens, like books, audiobooks and more. The Whistler Public Library is also bringing many of its events geared for adults online. Visit www.whistlerlibrary.ca for more information including information about Library to Go.
For any general inquiries about municipal services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.