The Resort Municipality of Whistler (RMOW) has the following list of Infrastructure Capital Projects for 2021. The opportunities will include work in civil construction, mechanical, and electrical upgrades on sewer, water, road, and stormwater systems.
A summary of opportunities are listed below:
- Alta Lake Road Sewer upgrade; installation of sewer gravity main;
- Alta Vista neighbourhood services upgrade; Includes water, sewer, stormwater, and valley trail upgrades;
- Sewer Lift Station Upgrades; Includes odour control and electrical upgrades at three sewer pump stations including: Crabapple Drive, Spruce Grove Way, and the Nicklaus North lift station;
- Pressure reducing valve station upgrades; Includes demolition of three sites and upgrade of three sites. Pre-bid public zoom meeting to be confirmed; and
- West Side of Fitzsimmons Creek Sewer upgrade; Upgrades of three man holes and sewer mains.
Full project details will be released within the bid packages when they are issued. Opportunities will be posted at whistler.ca/bid between December 2020 and March 2021.
Learn more about municipal projects at whistler.ca/constructiontracker