Atmosphere and Ambiance (visitors)
- Community Performance Indicators
- Sense of Community
- Arts, Nature and Heritage
- Protection of Riparian Ecosystems
- Public Safety
- Whistler Facts and Figures
- Corporate Plan Performance Reporting
- Recreation and Leisure
- Children, Youth, Young Adults and Seniors
- Health and Wellness
Help save lives by following public health official recommendations.
- Avoid gatherings.
- Stay at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others in public
- Wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
For those not in Whistler, this is not the time to travel. Learn more at whistler.ca/COVID19.