Winter has arrived! Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the season as of December 30, 2020.
- Cross Country Ski Trails - 8 kilometres of ski trails groomed for classic and skate technique including Lost Lake Trail South, Lost Lake Loop, Middle Panorama, Lower Panorama and Lost Lake Trail South.
- Snowshoe Trails - 12 kilometres of snowshoe trails starting at Lost Lake PassivHaus.
Regular hours of operation will be from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Holiday Hours will be in effect:
- December 31 - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- January 1 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Both entrances, including the PassivHaus which offers tickets, lessons, rentals, and a café-to-go as well as the Nicklaus North ticket booth, will be accessible. The Nicklaus North Golf course trails and the Chateau golf course trails are currently closed. We will work towards opening more terrain as conditions permit as soon as possible and will update the grooming report and snowphone accordingly every morning.
This is also a reminder that at this time the trails will no longer be available to walkers, hikers, runners, dogs, ice skaters and bikes.
COVID safety at Lost Lake Nordic Trails this winter:
- Stay home if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms
- Self-isolate after travel and after exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 case
- Masks are required indoors and advised in busy outdoor spaces
- Practice physical distancing
- Do not congregate in groups outside your household
To learn more about Lost Lake Nordic Trails and how to prepare for your upcoming visit whistler.ca/nordic