Starting September 13, British Columbians will be required to show proof of vaccination to access non-essential events, services and businesses. This latest Provincial Health Order (PHO) requires the Resort Municipality of Whistler to request proof of vaccination for anyone age 12 and older to access Meadow Park Sports Centre for all activities and certain activities at Myrtle Philip Community Centre. Government issued photo ID is also required for all adults 19+.
Access to Meadow Park Sports Centre will continue to be for passholders only to help manage occupancy limits.
If you are unable to show proof of vaccination, we look forward to welcoming you back when the PHO requiring the BC Vaccine Card is no longer in effect. MPSC pass holders who do not have a BC Vaccine Card may contact MPSC staff for pass extension or refund options at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of partial vaccination (one dose) is required as of September 13 and proof of full vaccination (two doses) will be required by October 24.
Up to and until September 26, individuals can show multiple forms of proof of vaccination including:
- The wallet-sized immunization record card given at vaccination clinics.
- Printed immunization record from Health Gateway.
- Immunization record from your pharmacy (for AstraZeneca/SII COVISHIELD)
- Provincial Immunization Registry record.
- ImmunizeBC record.
- Health authority immunization record (ie. Vancouver Coastal Health, Fraser Health)
One piece of valid government photo ID is also required for all adults 19+. The following forms of photo identification will be accepted:
- B.C. Driver’s Licence or BC Services Card
- Photo ID issued by another province or territory
A BC Vaccine Card will be required as of September 27. Details of how to download or obtain a BC Vaccine Card can be found on the Government of British Columbia’s website.
People from other Canadian provinces and territories must show:
- Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record
- Valid government photo ID
International vistiors must show:
- Proof of vaccination used to enter Canada (i.e. ArriveCAN)
British Columbians can also order a paper copy by phone that will be delivered via mail. (Note: You cannot request a paper copy for someone else.) Call 1-833-838-2323 seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (PDT) Telephone for the Deaf: Dial 711.
The Province of British Columbia is requiring a Vaccine Card for certain non-essential services and events until at least January 31, 2022.
For further details regarding the proof of vaccination requirements as they apply to municipal facilities, please visit whistler.ca/covid19.