Recent changes have been made to meet the demand for parking in Whistler Village.
While it is up to individual coach operators to decide where to park their bus while it is in Whistler, the following six locations are recommended:
Long-term parking is available at BC Transit’s Facility in Whistler. For more information, visit BC Transit’s website.
- Bus parking on west side shoulder, in designated areas only
- Overnight parking is permitted in designated areas only
- Road shoulder parking in Nesters Crossing industrial area
- Bus parking on the north end of Nesters Road (past BC transit Facility)
- Parking on the east side shoulder only (overnight parking is permitted)
Day Lot 4
- Full size bus (35+ seats) parking is permitted in the designated Bus Parking Area
- Rates are $5 per hour or $25 per day. Payment can be made through paybyphone.com or by downloading the Pay-by-Phone app, lot number 4076.
- Overnight parking is permitted.
Day Lot 3 East Oversized
- Small bus parking (under 35 seats)
- Pay parking in effect ($5 per hour or $28 per day). Pay at the parking meter in Day Lot 3 East or Pay-by-Phone app lot number 42266
- Overnight parking is not permitted
- For more information please click here
Overflow Bus Parking at Spruce Grove parking lot
- Parking Lot 3 available weekends and holidays only and Lot 4 is available anytime
- No bus parking in Spruce Grove Park Parking Lot 1, Lot 2 or Overflow Lot.
Find more information about the Gateway Loop.
Lost Lake and Rainbow Park
- No bus parking
- Small turnarounds not suitable for large coaches
Keep Whistler idle-free
While some vehicle idling may be necessary, much of the time an engine can be shut off.
In Whistler, vehicles are not permitted to park with the engine idling for a period longer than one minute.