Experience mountain inspiration. Whistler is a destination for educational learning.
Combining Whistler’s natural setting among the Coast Mountains of British Columbia with the dedicated infrastructure of a world class resort destination, Whistler has everything to help you deliver a unique and memorable educational program and to enable your students to achieve aspirational learning goals. Experience our lakes, mountains, forests, and wildlife and provide learning opportunities only available in Whistler!
- A diverse selection of accommodation to find the perfect home during your stay
- A variety of inspirational learning venues – including lakeside cabins, an athlete training centre, an environmentally advanced Passive House, to traditional conference centre and meetings/class rooms
- World class facilities from the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games
- A myriad of potential projects or case studies from the local community to be used in curriculum
- A multitude of places to eat with amazing views and price ranges to suit every budget
- A wide variety of extracurricular opportunities for group activities in every season
Whistler is an engaged community waiting to welcome you and your students. The RMOW has partnered with leading educational institutions to offer educational programming such as: Vancouver Symphony Orchestra Institute at Whistler, Emily Carr University of Art + Design Summer Studio in Whistler, as well as KPU Whistler Design Experience. You can also combine learning and adventure with Whistler Learning Centre's courses and workshops.
The RMOW wishes to build on the momentum to expand cultural tourism and integrate complementary learning and education opportunities into the resort's offering.
Learn more about educational learning in Whistler (brochure).