Whistler is an inspirational destination for learning.
Combining Whistler’s spectacular setting among the Coast Mountains of British Columbia with the infrastructure, amenities, and professional staff of a world class resort destination, Whistler will help you deliver a memorable educational program to ensure your students achieve their learning goals.
- A diverse selection of accommodation to find the perfect residence for your students
- A variety of learning venues from lakeside cabins, to a conference centre with a range of meeting rooms suitable for large plenary sessions to smaller classes, all in addition to Whistler’s rich outdoor classroom
- World class athletic facilities including several legacies from the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games
- A myriad of potential projects or case studies can be sourced from the local community to be used in curriculums
- A wide array of restaurants with price ranges to suit every budget
- huge selection of extracurricular opportunities and group activities in every season
Whistler is an engaged community waiting to welcome you and your students. The RMOW works closely with the Whistler Learning Centre, which has partnered with leading educational institutions to offer programming. In addition, several Whistler-based organizations enable students to combine learning with outdoor adventure with courses and workshops such as wilderness survival, or wilderness filmmaking and photography.
To learn more about educational tourism in Whistler, contact:
Manager Cultural Planning & Development