The Resort Municipality Of Whistler continues to strategically plan and reactivate recreation programs, buildings and services in a phased approach after closing all non-essential facilities in mid-March to align with the Provincial Health Office’s recommendations. Work is underway to align existing webpage content with current facility and program offerings. Updated information will be provided as services are restarted.
Drop-in or register for one of the many activities that will help you meet your goals.
- Masks required in all public spacesMasks mandatory in all public spaces – Some exemptions apply
- COVID-19COVID-19 View the latest Resort Municipality of Whistler information about COVID-19
- Passholder access only returns to MPSCPassholder access only returns to Meadow Park Sports Centre for all bookings
- Select fitness classes resuming in-personSelect low intensity fitness classes have resumed in-person
- Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now openLost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the 2020/2021 cross country ski and snowshoe season
- Swim lesson registration now openSwimming lesson registration now open
- Stick and puck has returned for the new yearStick and puck has returned to Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year