Co-ed drop-in adult sport nights are offered from mid-October until March 13 (excluding statutory holidays) for basketball, soccer, badminton and volleyball (drop-in sports may be extended if participation numbers are still high).
Drop-in adult sports nights
Drop-in sports nights are a fun opportunity to meet new people while staying active in the evening.
- All equipment is supplied.
- There are no drop-in sports on statutory holidays.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- All levels welcome
- Sign-in begins 30 minutes before advertised times.
- All passes must be shown for discounts. ID may be required.
Drop-in adult sports begins October 20, 2019 and ends March 13, 2020 (except Soccer April 12, 2020) The schedule is posted online in the Drop-In Activity Schedule updated monthly. Call 604-935-PLAY(7529) for the most up to date schedule.
- Basketball, 8 - 10 p.m. at Whistler High School (Last night is March 11, 2020)
- Soccer, 8 - 10 p.m. at Myrtle Philip Community School (Last night April 9, 2020)
- Badminton, 6 - 7:30 p.m. at Myrtle Philip Community School (Last night is March 14, 2020)
- Volleyball, 7:45 - 9:45 p.m. at Myrtle Philip Community School (Last night is March 14, 2020)
- Soccer, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. at Myrtle Philip Community School (Last night April 12, 2020)
Drop-In Adult Sport Nights are held at two locations:
- Badminton, soccer and volleyball
Myrtle Philip Community School
6195 Lorimer Road
Whistler Secondary School
8000 Alpine Way
- Drop-in: $9.00
- Badminton Drop-in: $7.00
- Drop-in fee with LUNA membership: $7.00
- Drop-in fee (Club Shred Members on Sundays ONLY): $3.50
LUNA arranges special deals for their members throughout the winter season. To be a member, you have to be 18 to 35 years old and call the Sea to Sky corridor home. LUNA passes are $20, and can be purchased in November. They are valid until April. Learn more about LUNA.
Code of Conduct
The Recreation Department values how people are treated in our programs and facilities. All people are expected to avoid behaviour that:
- threatens any individual or group;
- gets in the way of the RMOW Recreation Division doing business; or
- is harmful to oneself or others.
Anyone who shows any of the above behaviors will be immediately asked to leave the program or facility and may be temporarily or permanently banned from RMOW recreation facilities, programs, or services.
Recreation Facilities Coordinator