Indoor adult sports (November 2021 to April 2022)
Co-ed adult sport nights are offered from November until mid-April (excluding Christmas and statutory holidays) for basketball, soccer, badminton, pickle ball and volleyball (session end dates may be changed should participation numbers start to decline).
Co-ed adult sports are a fun opportunity to meet new people while staying active in the evening.
- All equipment is supplied.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Non-marking inside shoes only.
- No spectators.
- All levels welcome!
- Proof of vaccination and government issued photo ID required to participate.
- Masks mandatory except while engaged in physical activity.
- Refunds may be given for insufficient registration (you will not be able to personally withdraw and must show up to receive a refund - unless contacted prior)
**NEW** Register for each session in advance
- Call 604-935-PLAY (ext. 0) to get started. You will be sent a link to sign into your account to register.
- You must register for each session.
- Sign up opens 72 hours in advance.
- Cut-off for signing up is at the start time for each session (excluding Basketball which is 15 minutes before the start time).
- We recommend you do not wait until the last minute to create an account as this might affect your ability to register for a session before it starts.
- Government ID and Proof of Vaccination is required on the night of for those 19 years and older.
- ID and Proof of Vaccination is required on the night for those who are 18 years.
- No discounts offered.
View the January adult sports schedule
Book your adult sport session
Book your spot in a session up to 72 hours in advance. Cut off times for registration is when a session starts (Exception is basketball 15 minutes before).
Participants can book their timeslot online through Whistler’s registration software system. Guests who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) during business hours
Adult Sport Nights are held at two locations:
- Badminton, soccer and volleyball, pickle ball
Myrtle Philip Community School
6195 Lorimer Road
Whistler Secondary School
8000 Alpine Way
- All sports are $9 (Badminton is $7)
Code of Conduct
The Recreation Department values how people are treated in our programs and facilities. All people are expected to avoid behaviour that:
- threatens any individual or group;
- gets in the way of the RMOW Recreation Division doing business; or
- is harmful to oneself or others.
Anyone who shows any of the above behaviours will be immediately asked to leave the program or facility and may be temporarily or permanently banned from RMOW recreation facilities, programs, or services.
Recreation Facilities Coordinator
604-935-8468 (M-F 9-5:00p.m.)