Proof of Full Vaccination Required to Attend
Masks must be worn in common areas
Indoor Adult Sports (November-April)
Co-ed adult sport nights are offered from November until mid-April (excluding Christmas and statutory holidays) for basketball, soccer, badminton, pickle ball and volleyball (session end dates may be changed should participation numbers start to decline).
Co-ed adult sports are a fun opportunity to meet new people while staying active in the evening.
- All equipment is supplied.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Non-marking inside shoes only.
- No spectators
- All levels welcome!
**NEW** Registration for each session
- Call (604) 935-PLAY to get started. You will then be sent a link to sign into your account to register for a session. Sign up opens 72 hours in advance.
- ID must be shown for proof of registration and full vaccination on the night
- Drop in spaces may be available on the night if sessions do not fill up by registration
- No discounts will be offered
Book your Adult Sport Session
Book your spot in a session up to 72 hours in advance:
By Phone: 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0
A schedule, when it is available, will be posted online and updated monthly. Call 604-935-PLAY(7529) for the most up to date schedule.
Adult Sport Nights are held at two locations:
- Badminton, soccer and volleyball, pickle ball
Myrtle Philip Community School
6195 Lorimer Road
Whistler Secondary School
8000 Alpine Way
- All sports are $9 (Badminton is $7)
Code of Conduct
The Recreation Department values how people are treated in our programs and facilities. All people are expected to avoid behaviour that:
- threatens any individual or group;
- gets in the way of the RMOW Recreation Division doing business; or
- is harmful to oneself or others.
Anyone who shows any of the above behaviours will be immediately asked to leave the program or facility and may be temporarily or permanently banned from RMOW recreation facilities, programs, or services.
Recreation Facilities Coordinator