Kids on the Go 2021-22 Afterschool and Full Day registration
To register for the 2021-22 Afterschool, Pro D camps or Winter Break and March Break Camps: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 604-935-8370 if you have any questions.
Summer 2022 registration
To register, email email@example.com. If you have any questions, call 604-935-8370.
Kids on the Go 2022-23 Afterschool and Full Day registration
Kids on the Go (KOTG) will continue to provide a contactless registration process for the 2022-2023 school year. This means families will not line up in person to register for Kids on the Go programs for the 2022-2023 school year registration.
For families with children who attended KOTG a minimum of 10 days from September 2020 to June 2022:
- Children will be prioritized by the total number of days they attended KOTG and summer camps from September 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022. Days where children were registered but cancelled and received a refund will not be included.
- Families are asked to send an email to KOTG@whistler.ca by Sunday, July 18, 2022 with all of their requested dates for the 2022-2023 school year including afterschool, non-instructional days and Winter and March break. Please include your child’s first and last name and their grade for the 2022-2023 school year and list separately afterschool days and full day camps. Emails will be accepted until July 18, but prioritized by the conditions above. Families that do not provide requested dates by 11:59 p.m. on July 18, 2022 will be required to register as new families.
- Siblings will be registered at the same time prioritized by the sibling with the most days registered.
Families not registered in Kids on the Go a minimum of 10 days between September 2020 to June 2022:
- New and infrequent families will be able to register for a waitlist position in order to receive a call-back for program enrolment on Sunday, August 7 starting at 6 a.m. here.
- Prior to waitlist registration on August 7, families will need an active recreation account in Xplor Recreation (formerly PerfectMind) in order to register. Recreation account sign-up can be done by calling Meadow Park Sports Centre at 604-935-PLAY (7529) from Monday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- New families that sign up for the waitlist will be contacted by phone in order of waitlist position beginning at 6 a.m. on August 7 to register their children.
- View Waitlist instructions here
- Please be prepared to register for the entire school year September 6, 2022 to June 30, 2023 including afterschool, non-instructional, early dismissal and winter and March break. Junior (K - Grade 1) $22/day, Senior (Grade 2+) $20/day, Full day/early dismissal, $58/day.
- Parents are responsible to ensure their financial details are up to date in our registration system.
- Parents are responsible to ensure their schedules are correct within a maximum of 1 week from the date they are registered.
- Payment for full days will be charged in full in 2 instalments. Instalment 1: made at the time of registration for all dates between September 6 and December 31. Instalment 2: made on January 1 for all dates between January 1 and June 30.
As with previous years, we ask families to register only for the days they are certain they will require care for so that we are able to accommodate almost all families.
**NEW**: A $2 per day cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations.
The KOTG cancellation policy will remain the same. One full calendar month is required for a refund (cancel by the 31st of August for any October dates registered, etc.). For further details regarding the cancellation policy.
Please ensure you received the mandatory paperwork required for participation in Kids on the Go or Summer Camp program. If you have not, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office at 604-935-8370.
As a licensed program, the following information is required before your child's participation:
- a completed registration form
- a completed immunization form, and
- an emergency consent card. These cards have important contact information and must be taken with us each time we leave the building.
Prior to attending our programs, review our Family Handbook .