Facilities and activities
Adult and family stick and puck sessions have returned to the indoor ice surface at Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year. Entry is by reservation only.
Adult stick & puck – This session is designed to work on your skating skills in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. All participants must wear a helmet and gloves. Bring your own stick and puck! No goalies, scrimmages, slap shots or formal instruction. Participants must be at least 19 years of age. This session is designed to be slower paced. Please be respectful of all players and maintain your distance.
Family stick & puck – This session is designed for adults to accompany their children/youth in a non-contact environment. Participants 18 years and younger require full equipment, and an adult must be on the ice with them. Adults must wear skates, a helmet and gloves. An adult must accompany their children/youth, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children/youth. No goalies, scrimmages, slap shots or formal instruction. Make sure to bring your own stick and puck!
Meadow Park Sports Centre is open from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily, except for certain holidays. Public access will be restricted to facility users with a reservation.
Book your stick & puck session
- Maximum of 16 people per session
- Your reservation includes access to the ice rink only during the stick & puck session. To utilize the gym, visit the pool or attend public skate, you must make a separate reservation
- You must book a spot for each individual in your group/family
- A maximum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children/youth will be permitted.
- Stick and puck fees apply: $11.75/adult, $7/youth, $6/child and $23.50/family
Book your timeslot to attend a stick & puck session up to 72 hours in advance:
By Phone: 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0
Patrons who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY(7529) during operating hours or by emailing email@example.com
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before your timeslot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529), ext. 0 and leave a message.
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
- Guest who no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours will not be refunded.
- Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility.
- Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled, as long as symptoms persist.
PAR-Q+ participant questionnaire
The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) will tell you whether it is necessary for you to seek further advice from a doctor or qualified exercise professional prior to engaging in physical activity.
Be prepared for your upcoming visit
Latest COVID-19 updates: whistler.ca/covid19.
- Change rooms and lockers are available. Limited storage space is available on-site, so please bring only necessary items.
- Follow the directional arrows.
- Adhere to posted occupancy limits.
- Do not enter any closed areas of the facility.
- Participants will enter the arena lobby through the main lobby doors after they have checked in for their pre-registered session with a recreation cashier
- Follow the directional arrows into the arena lobby
- Helmets are mandatory.
In effort to keep the facility safe and operable for all to enjoy, the arena must close for scheduled maintenance.
- The skating rink is closed once every two years for regular maintenance. The next arena maintenance closure will be in the Spring of 2022.
*Please note, dates are tentative and subject to change.
Equipment for sale
Whether you've forgotten your socks or need some new laces, there are a variety of items for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk.