Facilities and activities
Adult and family stick and puck sessions have returned to the indoor ice surface at Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year. Entry is by reservation only.
Adult stick & puck – This session is designed to work on your skating skills in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. All participants must wear a helmet and gloves. Bring your own stick and puck! No goalies, scrimmages, slap shots or formal instruction. Participants must be at least 19 years of age. This session is designed to be slower paced. Please be respectful of all players and maintain your distance.
Family stick & puck – This session is designed for adults to accompany their children/youth in a non-contact environment. Participants 18 years and younger require full equipment, and an adult must be on the ice with them. Adults must wear skates, a helmet and gloves. An adult must accompany their children/youth, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children/youth. No goalies, scrimmages, slap shots or formal instruction. Make sure to bring your own stick and puck!
Meadow Park Sports Centre is open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, except for certain holidays.
Book your stick & puck session
- All participants must check-in at the front desk prior to accessing the ice.
- Maximum of 24 people per session
- Your reservation includes access to the ice rink only during the stick & puck session.
- You must book a spot for each individual in your group/family
- A maximum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children/youth will be permitted.
- Stick and puck fees apply: $12/adult, $7.25/youth, $6/child and $24/family
Book your timeslot to attend a stick & puck session up to 72 hours in advance:
By Phone: 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0
Patrons who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY(7529) during operating hours or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before your timeslot by emailing email@example.com or by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529), ext. 0 and leave a message.
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
No-shows or cancellations within 12 hours – You will be charged for your missed visit:
- Drop-in admissions will not be refunded
- Drop-in hockey passes: A punch will be taken off of your pass (as if you had visited the facility)
- Passes will be frozen until all fees are collected
- Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility
Illness: Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged a cancellation fee, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled as long as symptoms persist.
PAR-Q+ participant questionnaire
The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q+) will tell you whether it is necessary for you to seek further advice from a doctor or qualified exercise professional prior to engaging in physical activity.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
Arena maintenance closures
In effort to keep the facility safe and operable for all to enjoy, the arena may close for scheduled maintenance. Visit whistler.ca/notices for all facility update and closure information.
Equipment for sale
Whether you’ve forgotten your socks or need some new laces, there are a variety of items for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk.