The pool is a popular year-round destination for local swim clubs, training individuals, and families; swim a few laps for fitness, or have fun just splashing around.
NOTICE: Swimming pool hours modified for August
The following changes will be in effect for the swimming pool for the month of August due to staffing shortages:
- Tuesday Aug 16 - The entire pool area will CLOSE at 8 p.m.
- Daily - Main pool, sauna, steam room, and hot tub OPEN at 7:30 a.m., the Leisure pool OPENS at 9 a.m.
- Fridays - Leisure pool CLOSES at 4 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays - the entire pool area CLOSES at 4 p.m.
- The entire pool area will be closed for annual maintenance from August 22 - September 21
Avoid disappointment. Please continue to check whistler.ca/notices for the most up-to-date information regarding hours and temporary closures before your next visit. Thank you for your continued patience.
Facilities and activities
This fall, the pool returned to a sessional swim format, with access to the leisure pool, lap pool and hot spots available during select days and times throughout the week. Pre-booked timeslots are no longer be required. Information regarding pool availability can be found on the Swim, Skate & Fitness Schedule. Users are asked to check availability of pool sessions and related facility closure notices before each visit at whistler.ca/notices.
The main 25 metre pool is available for swimming lengths, swim fitness or just splashing around with the family. Lanes can now be shared by various users.
Leisure Pool (splash pool)
The leisure pool is a fun area for the whole family to enjoy their swim with a sloped beach style access, miniature lazy river and toddler pool.
Hot Spots (hot tub, steam room and sauna)
The hot tub, steam room and sauna are perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes. Please respect everyone's personal space and consider others comfort levels and personal situations.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool area
- Life jackets are available upon request
- Pool specific supervision policy: Children under 7 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult (16 years+) who is also in the water wearing swimwear, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children. Accompanying adults must pay admission.
- Facility wide supervision policy: Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (ages 16+) whilst in our facility. View the full facility supervision policy.
- Guests with accessibility considerations are asked to contact MPSC Front Desk so we can accommodate your needs in an effective and safe manner
Equipment for sale
Forgot your goggles or ripped your swim cap? Choose from a variety of swimming items available for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk. Rentals towels are available at the front desk.