The pool is a popular year-round destination for local swim clubs, training individuals, and families; swim a few laps for fitness, or have fun just splashing around.
Facilities and activities
This fall, the pool will return to a sessional swim format with access to the leisure pool, lap pool and hot spots only available during select days and times throughout the week. Pre-booked timeslots will no longer be required, but facility access is restricted to current passholders. Information regarding pool availability can be found on the drop-in activity schedule. Users are asked to check availability of pool sessions and related facility closure notices before each visit at whistler.ca/notices.
The main 25 metre pool is available for swimming lengths, swim fitness or just splashing around with the family. Lanes can now be shared by various users.
Leisure Pool (children's pool)
The leisure pool is a fun area for the whole family to enjoy their swim with a sloped beach style access, miniature lazy river and toddler pool.
Hot Spots (hot tub, steam room and sauna)
The hot tub, steam room and sauna will re-open for use as of September 7. Please respect everyone's personal space and consider others comfort levels and personal situations.
General guidelines for use
- Stay home if you are sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- By order of the Public Health Officer of British Columbia, proof of vaccination is required to access Meadow Park Sports Centre for all activities for all people aged 12+. Government issued photo ID is also required for all adults 19+. Learn more
- Masks are required in all common areas of Meadow Park Sports Centre for all people aged 5 and older, except while engaged in physical activity
- Respect personal space; consider other people’s situations and different comfort levels
- Follow all guidelines and abide by the posted Code of Conduct
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool area
- Life jackets are available upon request
- Pool specific supervision policy: Children under 7 years of age must be within arm’s reach of an adult (16 years+) who is also in the water wearing swimwear, to a maximum ratio of one adult to three children. Accompanying adults must pay admission.
- Facility wide supervision policy: Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (ages 16+) whilst in our facility. View the full facility supervision policy.
- Spectators permitted only during public swim sessions.
- Guests with accessibility considerations are asked to contact MPSC Front Desk so we can accommodate your needs in an effective and safe manner
Equipment for sale
Forgot your goggles or ripped your swim cap? Choose from a variety of swimming items available for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk. Rentals towels are available at the front desk.