Due to COVID-19, there have been changes to upcoming event schedules. For the latest event information, please check the calendar or visit the event websites using the links below.
Enjoy Whistler’s year-round schedule of vibrant festivals, events, outdoor concerts and street entertainment.
- Masks required in all public spacesMasks mandatory in all public spaces – Some exemptions apply
- Passholder access only returns to MPSCPassholder access only returns to Meadow Park Sports Centre for all bookings
- Select fitness classes resuming in-personSelect low intensity fitness classes have resumed in-person
- Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now openLost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the 2020/2021 cross country ski and snowshoe season
- Swim lesson registration now openSwimming lesson registration now open
- Stick and puck has returned for the new yearStick and puck has returned to Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year
About Whistler's Festivals and Events
The Festivals, Events and Animation (FE&A) program is a major annual initiative designed to attract visitors to Whistler and to enhance the visitor experience through the development and production of a wide range of festivals, events and entertainment for an equally wide range of target groups.