Whether you need a large room, a building, or some outdoor space, the Resort Municipality of Whistler has the ideal facility. Our spaces have been used for weddings, birthday parties, classes, workshops, conferences, meetings, and tournaments, and our staff are experts in helping you through the process, from vision to reality.
Facility and Parks Bookings
There are a variety of indoor facilities to rent, from community centres to theatres to house-like buildings. All are set against magnificent lakes, mountains, or rivers.
- Spruce Grove Field House
- Lost Lake Passivhaus
- Myrtle Philip Community Centre
- Spring Creek Community Centre
- Meadow Park Sports Centre
- Whistler Secondary Community School
Capitalize on the dramatic backgrounds and breathtaking scenery by having your event outside.
Frequently Asked Questions for Indoor Facilities
Got a question? Check here to see if it has been asked before. If your question isn't here, please contact us.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Are tables and chairs included in the booking price?
- Do I have to pay an admission fee for accessing the pool or ice arena when I am renting a room?
- I want to use the gym for a birthday party. Can I bring food into the gym?
- Can I access the facility early to set up?