Visiting Meadow Park Sports Centre during COVID-19
Select services are now available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Entry is for passholders only by reservation.
Masks are mandatory at all Municipal facilities. Some exemptions apply. View the full MPSC mask policy
Book your timeslot to visit the fitness centre, swim in the pool, play stick & puck, attend a fitness class (online only March 30 to April 19, 2021), ice skate or play squash/basketball, up to 72 hours in advance:
By phone – 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0 during operating hours
Be prepared. Learn more about visiting Meadow Park Sports Centre during COVID-19
Meadow Park Sports Centre is a large world-class, award-winning multi-purpose recreational facility. Whether you're a family, senior, athlete, or you simply want to explore on your own, you'll find many ways to play and stay active.
- COVID-19COVID-19 View the latest Resort Municipality of Whistler information about COVID-19
- All group fitness classes move onlineAll group fitness classes move to online format
- Summer camp registration begins in AprilSummer camp registration begins in April
- Masks policy update in the fitness centreNew! Mask update in the fitness centre
- Passholder access only to MPSCMeadow Park Sports Centre is passholder access only