Visiting Meadow Park Sports Centre during COVID-19
Select services are now available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Entry by reservation only.
Masks are mandatory at all Municipal facilities, except while engaging in physical activity.
Book your timeslot to visit the fitness centre, swim in the main pool, attend a fitness class (via Zoom), ice skate or play squash/basketball, up to 72 hours in advance:
By phone – 604-935-PLAY (7529) ext. 0 during operating hours
Be prepared. Learn more about visiting Meadow Park Sports Centre during COVID-19
Meadow Park Sports Centre is a large world-class, award-winning multi-purpose recreational facility. Whether you're a family, senior, athlete, or you simply want to explore on your own, you'll find many ways to play and stay active.
- Masks required in all public spacesMasks mandatory in all public spaces – Some exemptions apply
- COVID-19COVID-19 View the latest Resort Municipality of Whistler information about COVID-19
- Passholder access only returns to MPSCPassholder access only returns to Meadow Park Sports Centre for all bookings
- Select fitness classes resuming in-personSelect low intensity fitness classes have resumed in-person
- Lost Lake Nordic Trails are now openLost Lake Nordic Trails are now open for the 2020/2021 cross country ski and snowshoe season
- Swim lesson registration now openSwimming lesson registration now open
- Stick and puck has returned for the new yearStick and puck has returned to Meadow Park Sports Centre for the new year