Get fitter, work on your rehabilitation or train for your next sporting adventure in the 4,500-square foot Fitness Centre. Do it on your own or with one of our friendly and supportive trainers.
General guidelines for use
- Change your shoes in the downstairs squash lobby; not upstairs. Your outdoor shoes can be left downstairs
- Access the upstairs via the main staircase and exit down the back access stairwell across from the fitness trainer desk
- Bottles of sanitizer and rags are provided to wipe down equipment both before and after use
Book your timeslot to use the fitness centre
- Your reservation includes access to the weight room, cardio room and stretching areas only. Change rooms and shower facilities are available pre and post workout
- Maximum 1 fitness centre booking permitted per day
- 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. timeslot is only available for vulnerable persons
Book your timeslot to visit the fitness centre up to 72 hours in advance:
By phone - 604-935-PLAY (7529) during operating hours
Current passholders who need to gain access to their online account can do so by calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) during operating hours or by emailing email@example.com.
Having trouble booking a class? Here is a step-by-step how to guide just in case.
12-hour cancellation policy
Reservations can be cancelled without penalty, up to 12-hours before your timeslot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604-935-PLAY (7529) and leaving a message.
**Please note that you cannot cancel bookings online**
No-shows or cancellations within 12 hours: You will be charged for your missed visit:
- Playtime Cards: A punch will be taken off of your pass (as if you had visited the facility)
- Active Member Passes: Annual and monthly pass holders will be charged a $6 cancellation fee (equivalent to 1 punch off a 30x card)
- Passes will be frozen until all fees are collected
Guests who repeatedly no-show or cancel inside of 12 hours could lose their booking privileges and temporary access to the facility
Illness: Guests who cancel due to illness will not be charged, but for precautionary reasons, all upcoming bookings will be cancelled, as long as symptoms persist.
Facilities and activities
The cardio room offers fantastic mountain views and the latest equipment from Precor and Keiser, including treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, recumbent, upright and spin bikes, and rowers. It also has a recumbent cross trainer, the first in the Corridor which is an ideal machine for anyone recovering from a mobility injury.
The bright and spacious weightroom with views of the pool and squash courts and features Cybex strength machines, a wide variety of free weights, sport specific equipment, and balance and rehabilitation tools.
Cool down after a hard workout or enjoy some quiet mat work in a separate stretching area. Use the exercise mats, foam rollers, yoga blocks and more to customize your workout.
Meadow Park Sports Centre - Fitness centre virtual walkthrough
Equipment restrictions during COVID-19
- Some equipment is currently unavailable to allow for minimizing space for maximum capacity usage
Personal Training Services
Friendly, qualified trainers are ready to assist you. Whether you’re new to fitness or are looking for a new challenge, our trainers will help you reach your potential. Find out more about:
- Free fitness orientations;
- Personal training;
- Fitness testing; and
- Group training
- Fitness centre users and fitness class participants must be 16 years of age or older. Youth aged 13-15 can gain access to the fitness centre upon completion of the Youth on Weights program. Youth cannot register online and must call to reserve a time slot.
- Clean, dry, closed toed, indoor athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness centre and during fitness classes at all times.
Equipment for sale
Forgot your earphones? Want to continue your rehabilitation or training at home? Choose from a variety of fitness items for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk.