Get fitter, work on your rehabilitation or train for your next sporting adventure in the 4,500-square foot Fitness Centre. Do it on your own or with one of our friendly and supportive trainers.
General guidelines for use
- By order of the Public Health Officer of British Columbia, proof of vaccination is required to access Meadow Park Sports Centre for all activities for all people aged 12+. Government issued photo ID is also required for all adults 19+. Learn more
- Change your shoes in the downstairs squash lobby; not upstairs. Your outdoor shoes can stored in lockers or upstairs cubby holes
- Bottles of sanitizer and rags are located throughout each room to wipe down equipment both before and after use
Facilities and activities
The cardio room offers fantastic mountain views and the latest equipment from Precor and Keiser, including treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, recumbent, upright and spin bikes, and rowers. It also has a recumbent cross trainer, the first in the Corridor which is an ideal machine for anyone recovering from a mobility injury.
The bright and spacious weightroom with views of the pool and squash courts and features Cybex strength machines, a wide variety of free weights, sport specific equipment, and balance and rehabilitation tools.
Cool down after a hard workout or enjoy some quiet mat work in a separate stretching area. Use the exercise mats, foam rollers, yoga blocks and more to customize your workout.
Meadow Park Sports Centre - Fitness centre virtual walkthrough
Equipment restrictions during COVID-19
- Some equipment is currently unavailable to allow for minimizing space for maximum capacity usage
Personal Training Services
Friendly, qualified trainers are ready to assist you. Whether you’re new to fitness or are looking for a new challenge, our trainers will help you reach your potential. Find out more about:
- Free fitness orientations;
- Personal training;
- Fitness testing; and
- Group training
- Fitness centre users and fitness class participants must be 16 years of age or older. Youth aged 13-15 can gain access to the fitness centre upon completion of the Youth on Weights program. Youth cannot register online and must call to reserve a time slot.
- Clean, dry, closed toed, indoor athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness centre and during fitness classes at all times.
Equipment for sale
Forgot your earphones? Want to continue your rehabilitation or training at home? Choose from a variety of fitness items for sale at the Meadow Park Sports Centre front desk.